Saturday, October 24, 2009

SHORT N NERD




(Well trying to be sarcastic about myself....wrote it on 24th October, 2009)

You see me always, sitting and bitting my nail
Like I always do each day in a month, without any fail.
I know you're thinking, that I'm just too short n nerd
A confusing puzzle, which you can't solve in a crossword.


But I am the best in my class, here at M.I.T.S.
Now you don't again make that, stupid questioning face.
Let me tell you it's, "Master In Talking Shit !!"
And I'll drive you mad, if you don't say "I want to quit !!"


I've got skills, I'm a champion in driving off flea
Keep your beer, coz I love my favorite "Earl Grey" tea.
I spend my time reading manga, which are funny and scary
So I stole all Naruto comics, from the town's central library.


You can never ever beat me, in a game of race.
I can write the value of "pie", out to a thousand place.
Once you see me type, you're always gonna stay amaze
My fingers move so fast, that I'll set the keyboard ablaze.


I'm always pinged by hundreds, when i try to chat
I even designed a full website, for my own pet cat.
I can memorize anything, like some writable media
When I'm bored doing nothing, i edit the "Wikipedia"


"Piano Man" yeah, that is my favorite theme song
I can kick your butt, in a game of ping pong.
I hack my friends account, just to have some fun
There is no killer application script, that I haven't run.


I spend my every vacation, attending only fun fair
I even got my name, written on my black underwear !!
Now do you still think, that I'm too short n nerd ?
A confusing puzzle, that you can't never solve in a crossword !!

3 comments:

Sangeeta Deb Roy said...

U r neither short nor a nerd person but u r really a commmedian with lots of talent hidden within u....so nice to see such a mastiful poem!!!!really i enjoyed a lot by reading this poem:)

Snigdha.. said...

ha ha ha...this is so much like u...weird,,confused but at the same time playful n sweet...

Prosit said...

Thanks a lot ladies for you kind words...I'm glad that you ppl liked it !!