Monday, October 19, 2009

UNBROKEN SPIRITS



(This is for me...to disappoint all those people....who think I'm weak..)

Hold it now, wait a minute.
Come on, just let me catch my breath.
I've heard the promises, I've seen the mistakes.
I've had my fair share of tough breaks.

I need a new voice, new law, new way.
Take the time, re-evaluate.
It's time to pick up the pieces, go back to square one.
I think it's time for a change.

I can feel the waves coming on.
Now my life is no more assuring than love.
So I won't let them destroy me or carry me on.
Even if there's no answers from voices above.

Unbroken spirits, obscured and disquiet.
Find clearness, this trial demands.
And at the end of this day, sighs an anxious relief.
For the fortune lies still in my hands.

If there's a pensive fear, a wasted year.
I will still learn to cope.
If my obsession's real.
Suppression that I feel, will turn to hope.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

after dis i jst have 1 thng 2 say.....dat m nt at all disappointed with dis....

great job carry on

Prosit said...

@ Angshuman: Neither Am I !! ;-)