Monday, October 19, 2009

ANGER



(I really suffer from quick temper loss...so this is about myself)

Is it my fear ?
or deep inside..
this is what i desire to hear.

Is it a part of my life ?
or just a vengeance..
ready to stab like a knife.

Is it a chain in my mind ?
that cripple and bind..
and make me deaf and blind.

why is that..
when i try to be mild..
it goes off like a bomb..
drives me crazy, makes me wild.

what is it..
that runs through my vein..
ready to burst out..
leaving only pain.

Why it makes me feel..
that i am hollow and alone..
my mind like a brick..
and my heart like a stone.

Why it makes life..
like an ultimate sin..
whatever i try to do..
it just won't allow me to win.

Is it a weapon ?
to fight and unleash doom.
or just nothing but merely..
the architecture of my own tomb.

No comments: