Monday, October 19, 2009

SAY OK



(Some words for a friend....to make things go ok again..)

I saw you there, today
standing tall, all alone.
Like I see you everyday.

Nicely dressed, yet so quiet,
Lost in yourself, I don't know
If you are okay or something not right

Tell me if you are fine.
Or life is being foul to you.
Tell me, if you are a friend of mine

If I ask, you say you're cool
Nothings wrong, but I know,
You're lying, don't try to make me a fool.

I know you are hurt, I know you cry
You always hide your tears. I know you
Well enough, no matter how hard you try.

I know you, always hide,
The terrible pain of your broken heart
Your hidden tears flow, like an ocean tide.

But know this, you'll be relieved of pain
Life is not that bad, because know that
Nothing lasts forever, neither the cold November rain...

4 comments:

Niraj said...

I'm sure after reading this poem, everything's gonna be ok for him. Great work again man.

Prosit said...

@ Niraj: It'd be "her" instead of him. Thanks for your comment bro.

Niraj said...

Okey. I got it. Sahi hai! ;)

Prosit said...

Arey yaar...tum kuch zyada hi sooch liya...come back to earth brother !! :P