Monday, October 19, 2009

NEEDLED 24*7



(This is my favourite poem till now..)

Since day one I've been crass and far beyond
I couldn't laugh, I couldn't cry.
Always pretending to be a happy soul
But the truth is merely a condescending lie.

Like the faint blaze of the dimming candle
I can always see my life slowly dying.
With these broken wings, I'm falling down
Death creeping into me, I'm no more flying.

Out of strength to live, can't take it anymore
The blood of life drips off my arms, I see red.
Watching through the shards of mirror, I see myself
Another wrecked soul, living or just an undead ?

Hold me now, hold me tight, don't let go
You're my only hope, the only shooting star in my sky.
Please hold my hands, just take me in your arms
Help me to fight, coz it gets painful everytime I die.

I'm still waiting for you, when my world is burning
For one last time, let me feel the heaven.
Give me the shoulder to cry upon, make me alive again
Don't just walk away now, when I'm being needled 24*7.

6 comments:

Sangeeta Deb Roy said...

Please hold my hands, just take me in your arms
Help me to fight, coz it gets painful everytime I die!!!!!!Like these lines i would suggest u that u should always fight to bring up ur talent infront of everybody nd never leave writing such graceful poems which really touches everyone's heart...To me it's a big treasure for u!!!!!!!!

Sangeeta Deb Roy said...

R u really too much depressed???o ho just kidding!!!really too much bhabuk type nd the poem itself seems to be really deep inside from ur heart ....carry on...u can really be a good poet!!!

Snigdha.. said...

hey prosit....i didnt like dis poem..
its tooooooo much frustrating...death,,destruction,pain n all sorts of nasty things reflected in this poem...please write more cheereful n playful stuff..

Prosit said...

@ Sangeeta: Thanks a lot for your kind words. :-)

@ Payel: It's about the true realities of my life, how can I ignore it just like that ?!!

Niraj said...

The feeling of this poem is too intense. Straight from the core of your heart. Great work man.

Prosit said...

@ Niraj: Thanks man...I'm glad that you liked it. :-)