Saturday, November 7, 2009

DEAD YET ?


(For the hatred towards my own soul....wrote it on 7th November, 2009)

Never wanted to hear, never tried to deem
Drown into depth of darkness, before I dive
Never ever cared before, only to commit
To the path of my own self destruction drive

I kiss the face, in the memory remains
With love for you, always beyond forever
Flip off the sky, into the midst of nowhere
I'll bleed in my soul, till my last breath ever

Wake up now, don't cry at my demise
Never repent, from the truth of a thousand lies
Regenerate to deny, the reality of your fiction
That left a blindfold, on your wet eyes

Another tainted flesh, another polluted soul
Eradicated of what I would always be
Before the end, take one good look at myself
Could it be my nemesis, that you are me ?

Throw a punch, through a mirror I behold
The shards of life, bleed on the floor
Tearing me apart, should I regret or ask myself
Am I dead yet or still I have to die once more ?

2 comments:

RD said...

well writ pro... but y so serious?? cheer up dude, b happy, keep smiling :)

Prosit said...

@ Ruchira: It's serious...but again you've to see who's life it is !! It's meant to be that way only.