Monday, October 19, 2009

FRIENDS FOREVER




(To all my beloved friends...may you stay with me forever..)

Oh my friends, I'm so blessed to have you.
You're my fortune, I love you all.
Living with you, is like gaining eternity.
Life without you all, is a life I'd never recall.

Some are cool, some are studious.
Some are hot, some are funny.
But like the seven colours of a rainbow, always are together.
I don't care how you are, you're always sweet as honey.

Sometimes we joke, sometimes we cry.
Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we fight.
But no matter what we do, without each other we can't survive.
That's why even after darker times, things become alright.

If I am asked, what I want for a wish ?
I'd want you all, in my upcoming birth.
I want no fortune, I want no fame.
I only desire you all, the best friends of earth.

I don't know, what lies in the future.
Wheather we'd stand, wheather we'd fall.
But one thing's for sure, we'd always be together.
Because you all are the best, and I'll always love you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Some are cool, some are studious.
Some are hot, some are funny.

so which would define me the best?

again a great job..carry on...

Sangeeta Deb Roy said...

Whether we'd stand, whether we'd fall.
But one thing's for sure, we'd always be together......
that is also my commitment.....wherever we r and we will be ,we r never to leave our hands!!!coz these hands were not made to leave but to hold tightly..........

Snigdha.. said...

good..very good indeed...(i m commenting like an expert!!!)

Prosit said...

@ Angshuman: I guess it's "funny", which whould define you the best...Lolz !!

@ Sangeeta: You're right in every word...that's what this poem is all about.

@ Payel: You're doing well...keep on commenting like that !! :-P