Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU

(Just some random thoughts....which doesn't mean much....wrote it on 3rd March, 2010)

Once touched by all that love is
I took one step closer to you.
Now saddened by all that love is
I try to run far away from you.

Once surprised by what love is
Tried to remain alert in stillness.
Now I'm hurt by what love is
I yearn for a little of tenderness.

With being defeated by what love is
At the truthful moment of your sight.
Being forsaken by all that love is
Today I no longer wish for my right.

I see the stone set in your eyes
Sleight of hand and twist of fate.
I see the thorn twist in your side
On a bed of nails you made me wait.

Through the storm I reach the shore
With nothing to win yet I wait for you.
My hands are tied and my body is bruised
Yet ‎I live my life, with or without you.

No comments: