Friday, February 26, 2010

THE CONFESSION

(I tried to hide it forever...but unknowingly I confessed it yesterday...perhaps truth cannot be kept in the dark for long...wrote it on 26th February, 2010)

There was once a truth never to be known
A truth inside, hidden beneath my soul.
A truth that I intended to hide forever
Keeping it from reality was my only goal.

Survived in my mission for over years
Never let it all out, kept it all along me.
Even against turbulent and hostile reality
I pretended with only blinded eyes to see.

But when success seemed to be so near
When against all temptation I broke apart.
A confession I made unknowingly in front of you
That I ever intended to hide from the start.

Perhaps I was done by the question asked
A question in disguise like a deadly cancer.
Never knowing of what I tried to say aloud
I was buried in the silence of my own answer.

Drawing regret from the truth of a thousand lies
Lies that I forged only to run away from you.
Only to realize that this may be the only truth
That will someday draw me one step closer to you.

1 comment:

sangeeta said...

ki re kiser truth??ki bolte chaichis??ki confess korli ???