Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TOXICITY

(Some little thoughts came up....when deep inside....something amiss...someone is missed....wrote it on 30th March, 2010)

Slithering deep inside where I lie,
Slowly consuming what's been my life.
Blinded forever by the fear of hate,
I fight no more the writings of my fate.

I leave far behind this toxic place,
A world of ever endless twisting maze.
Are you watching ? Can you really see ?
The poison flows slowly all within of me.

It's no rain but the blood filled tears,
That stained my concrete face for years.
Concealed with memories of shredding strife,
I've lived year to year, life after life.

Now I await for my death angel's kiss.
A little desiring love for one final bliss.
Empty soul within, there's nothing left of me.
Need to see the end to finally set me free.

I lay with poison in my vein, they run.
The door is closed now, I don't see the sun.
Upon that old grave that swallows fast,
Now it's peace at last. Oh! It's peace at last !!

3 comments:

Riya said...

What's that something amiss???who is that lucky one who is being missed by u????hehehehe......

Riya said...

Darun,,,,,,,fatafati,,,,,,,outstanding,,,,,,,awesome,,,,,too goooood.....keep it up!!!!!!!!

Prosit said...

Everyone I love and care for are amiss !! :-P Thnx for ur comments !! :-)