Thursday, March 4, 2010

TO YOU

(I guess my shortest poem till date....wrote it on 4th March, 2010)

Deep inside of me something amiss
In midst of my soul someone is missed.
The whole world of sadness engulfs
Out of the blue there's a sudden vacuum.

The race towards you is over now
A whole new era comes to an end.
But in my world time stands still
Inside of me your memories linger.

Some touches, some moments I recall
Some talk, some pretty smile stays on.
I sacrifice now and give it all up
But my spirit, my love, still stands tall.

To you, who made all the difference
To you, Who made me live once again.
To you, who gave me something to cheer
To you, for my life I bow to thee.

1 comment:

sangeeta said...

cholbe guru.......to you mane???kake likhechen guru???he he he....(just joking)!!!!