Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TEMPTATION


(I'm lost in your temptation....and I'm loosing control....wrote it on 12th January, 2010)

What black magic you've put upon me ?
I can't say no, my resistance resign.
My inner conscience urge me to stop now
But I just don't have the strength to decline.

I can't eascape your hands of temptation
Choking around my neck, disguised as love.
My silent screams are lost in your eyes
No one to take heed, says the voice from above.

I've now reached to a point of no return
Can't just get your voice out of my brain.
Taking vows of forgetting you, I wonder
When I'd next see your pretty face again.

The fragnance of you sweet temptation
Throughout the veins of my body it flow.
No sweet perfume ever tortured me like this
With my breath is faint and my voice is low.

With all my might I always try to ignore
Running and hiding myself from your limelight.
But I loose myself by the magic of your words
An enchanted temptation like the silent night.

I try to block out all thoughts of you
Before I start to loose all of my head.
But your temptation is a slythering snake
Cling all around me, crushing me till I'm dead.

No comments: