Monday, January 18, 2010

GROWING UP




(I'm still looking for the answers....even though I know the results....wrote it on 18th January, 2010)

It's perfectly alright if you tell me
What in the world went wrong about me ?
Neither I'd shout at you nor I'd argue
I'd not even try to hold it against you.

I know well now that you are leaving
It's true even if it's not worth believing.
You must have your own decisive reason
Perhaps it may be friends shutting season.

I look in all my steps that I retrace
Try to solve that ignoring look on your face.
Maybe perhaps I'd rather try you calling
Sort out why in your eyes I'm only falling ?

I know about this timing and structure
About the results I'm going to see soon after.
It was someone else before and now it's you
Another same movie with same sneak preview.

Because it's already happened this extend
When I tried to turn to make a best friend.
Someone who'd try to feel and understand
Against big hurdles we'd together withstand.

But alas even then something went wrong
And I kept on waiting there for too long.
Now I see this cruising towards another pileup
But perhaps maybe this is my way of growing up.

No comments: