Sunday, January 17, 2010

THE JOURNEY


(A lonesome journey that I'm making....leaving behind everything that I had....I hope everything will be ok now....when I'd be really gone !!....wrote it on 17th January, 2010)

I'm making a lonesome journey to nowhere
No address to visit, no contacts to call.
A rover or just a wanderer, yet not lost
For how can I be lost, when I've nowhere to go ?

With oodle of desires, they crawl in my skin
With glimmer of hopes, they fill my heart.
I've got my rusty old wheels in motion
Now I've got a long distant road to beat.

In this lonesome journey of life and death
I'd remember those lost and found memories.
Some familiar faces to be remembered forever
Yet some painfull memories unable to erase off.

Still in the midst of my every thoughts
There'd exist a familiar pretty face of yours.
With the echos of your laugher and cries
They'd remain deep inside my soul till my end.

Call it a running away, or just only a quit
But it's the best repair, that time demands today.
Perhaps at some point in my life, we'd meet someday
When it'd really be alright, when it's gonna be ok.

For now I've found myself a road to nowhere
And I'm not trying to escape it any longer.
I'm making a lonesome journey, with wishes to all
Take care and keep smiling, until we meet again.

No comments: