Thursday, December 24, 2009

GOKU - SOME LEGENDS NEVER DIE


(Since kid I used to be a big fan of Goku....the protagonist of the anime "Dragon Ball" series....and always imagined myself to have immense power like him....but today I realize....that it's not his power that made him a legend....but his wisdom and beliefs that made him so....so this one's for him....wrote it on 24th December, 2009)

I remember all those past days
When I was just a little kid.
I used to see you every weekend
Like I always did without any skid.

I used to see you kicking butts
Of all that is evil and bad.
With your immense power with no match
The villains had only misery to add.

I always wished to be like you
The most powerful man of the universe.
Nobody else to defeat me ever
While I make my foe's lives worse.

Imagined myself to be a "super saiyan"
Even practiced the "Fusion dance".
Reaced everywhere with "Instant transmission"
Whenever I got a little chance.

Now years have passed since then
Now I'm no longer any kid.
But you still remain a hero to me
Like you have always did.

For you will be always be remembered
Maybe not by the powers you own.
But by the wisdom you shared
With all those people whom you've known.

You are the defination of limitless
An answer for those who cry out for peace.
A symbol that can be used to define hope
And a force which makes all evil to cease.

Perhaps one day I'd also be like you
A great person, if I confidently try.
Then I'd also be remembered forever
Because legends like you never ever die.

2 comments:

Niraj said...

Great work. Old memories came alive. Remember our DBZ discussion in orkut? And nice pic. Kid goku, Teenage Goku, Adult Goku, SS1 form and SS3 form. Too bad you missed the SS2 and SS4 forms! Goku rocks!

Prosit said...

Yeah I remember....all those discussions...you're right it'd been great if I could have found the SS2 and SS4 forms too....if you find any pic with all the SS forms...please pass it to me....I'd put it on.