Wednesday, December 2, 2009

IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU


(The name of this poem says it all....and this poem doesn't rhyme....but it's the feeling that matters....wrote it on 2nd December, 2009)

Beautiful is the essence,
That is genuinely perceived
In the depth of your eyes, soul
And when I always see you smile

Natural is the feeling,
That I feel deep in my heart
When we are always together
For that is when, I can be myself.

Believe is the confidence,
That I have in the realms of my soul
To be intimate and unbounded
For my love for you to prevail forever.

Trust is the faith,
That I can never question about
When I always have you by my side
With our hearts are shared lifelong.

Incredible is the sensation,
That I feel with your each touch
Which brings the passionate impression
In the midst of my heart and soul.

Love is the strength,
That make my dreams to run forward
To reach to my eternal destiny
Of being loved and valued by you.

3 comments:

Niraj said...

Whoa! It's too good! Any girl reading these lines would fall in love with you man! It's so touching! Straight from your heart. Keep it up.

Prosit said...

Hey Niraj....you kidding me ?!! That's never gonna happen. Girls don't fall in love for words that are straight from the heart. It's all about looks and heights...and money sometimes !! But thanks a lot man...for these words...really gives me the fuel to write more of these.

Niraj said...

Waise sahi hai. But still there are exceptions. Just got to look around for them.