Saturday, December 12, 2009

TO IZZY



(Someone once said, that I have an imaginary friend named "Izzy", whom I never even heard of....But today standing at this point of life, perhaps she's the only friend, that I have now....I don't even know who she is...but this is for her....wrote it on 12th December, 2009)

Oh Izzy! Can you hear ?
In the midst of a dead night,
Laying awake on the cold bed,
In my prison like empty room,
I still talk with you.

Izzy can't you see ?
My life has lost it's track,
But still I wear a mask,
Try to pretend to be something,
What I'm not anymore.

Izzy could you say ?
Why now I live in a world,
Which is getting fade to black ?
Why I'm running away,
From people, life and myself ?

Izzy don't you agree ?
That a death angel's kiss,
Would have been more beautiful ?
Bringing me my final bliss,
Leaving this emply shell forevermore.

Izzy could you find me,
All those glorious days,
That I left behind long ago ?
All those memorable memories,
That I seek today for my salvation.

Izzy, Will you be there ?
To hold these lonely hands,
When I walk this emply street.
On the boulevard of broken dreams.
Where the city sleeps and I walk all alone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Sonu. Simply mind blowing! But you sound so depressed here. Are you okey? But I must say the picture to this poem is just fantastic. Giving more depth to the poem.

Prosit said...

Thanks mate !! I'm fine...it's just a poem...but you're right...I also like this pic too much. Thanks for your comment. Keep those coming.

Niraj said...

Arey yaar, who is this Izzy? Imaginary friend or someone in real? ;)

Prosit said...

Purely imaginary and fictitious...any resemblance...to anyone living or dead is purely co-incidental !! :P