Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A PAST TO REMEMBER


(We try to forget some past to live in the present...but some present never lets you to forget the past....wrote it on 10th November, 2009)

As I sit here in this lonely place
Far from the midst where I used to be
Wondering over and over again
Why did this happen to me ?

Remembering the good old days
Of times that has departed by
I promised, I wouldn’t do this
I said I would never ever cry

I was strong, when made my promise
Nothing could ever get in my way
Now look, I'm lost and forlorn
How did I get myself this way ?

Seems like just only yesterday
The friendship that looked so bright
Now can't really see anything
It's all darkness without any light

Mysterious and creepy person I am
This is what people now say
And I don't want my old pals to see me
Living and looking this way

It's being more than a year now
The time has moved too fast
Things are completely different now
Once friends, now totally an outcast

I wish, but still can't go back
To that place of sheer fun and reckless
Have to live with others hatred
Drown in the sea of pity and sadness

For I know, until I put my best foot forward
And be all that I can ever be
The past can look down with pride
With what has happened to me

4 comments:

Unknown said...

have nothing to say...u r n dat same phase of life where i was few years back...so i knw betr dan other how it feels but even more dan dat...have also learned dat dere r much more facts stored in dis life yet to unfold...may be in future with dos facts u may feel relieved....
nevr break down....u r a rockstar..live like a rocker...on top above all with a belive dat "u can & u will"

take care...and bounce back.....
strong cumbacks are always appreciated...

Unknown said...

a line frm ur "a past to remember"-
"I wish, but still can't go back"

think on it...have lots of things 2 say...hidden within..

Snigdha.. said...

very nice....

Prosit said...

@ Angshuman: I really wish that, but it's too late mate.

@ Payel: thanks a lot.