Monday, November 16, 2009

THE BEAST INSIDE


(The beast inside awakens to seek vengeance....when memories of the past consume, like opening the wound !!....wrote it on 16th November, 2009)

In the midst of the darkness
Far away from the realms of light.
A world full of nightmares and hell
Has finally awaken in my sight.

The pain and anger gripping me
Are now finally released.
From the ashes of dead memories
Rises the long sleeping beast.

Kicking and screaming with rage
It seeks for blood and fight.
With the purpose of only vengeance
The beast within stalks the night.

Driven by the crave to repay
For things happened against my will.
The beast would never forgive
But would only live to kill.

Long lives the night of terror
Conjured of only death and cold.
From the ruins of haunted past
A new future would now unfold.

Is it the rage in my heart
Or is it the voices in my head ?
Is it the nightmare in my sleep
Or just an incarnation of the dead ?

But now I live with fear no more
Far away from pain and anger to control.
For there is a beast within my body
Hidden inside the midst of my soul.

2 comments:

Niraj said...

Like a Werewolf...isn't it ? Good work man.

Prosit said...

You bet....thanks for commenting.