Saturday, January 5, 2013

EMPTY SPACES



(When you realize how much important a person has become in your life....that you just can't live without that someone special....and every moment without that person seems so empty.....wrote it on new years day of 2013)

Once upon a time, we used to be together,
Made pledges of being one for upcoming days.
Once upon a time, we used to be together,
Where not a day passed, when I didn't see your face.

And now as I sit here, and slowly close my eyes,
I think of the empty spaces, that has grown up so  much.
My silent screams, my dry tears, asking me always,
If I ever again have the chance to feel your touch.

Every moment, every clock tick, that passes me by,
I love you still, like I have loved you all along.
With every leaking drops, every pelting sound of rain,
I miss you too often, too much, being far away so long.

Just one chance, just one breath, if there is any left,
If it's time that you ask for, I promise forever I'd wait.
I'd give it all, give it for us, give anything but won't give up,
Maybe it's been too long, but never say, it's too late.

I keep dreaming, you'll be with me and will never go,
I hold your hands tight and together we write our fate.
And then I wake in pain, when I don't see you anymore,
My world of endless twisting maze, no love and only hate.

Take me now to a time, when we used to be together,
For I don't wish to carry on life, without you being it's part.
Take me to a time, when we used to be together,
Because this heart loves you forever, until death do us apart.